Interested parties are welcomed to contact Faith if they are unable to make if for the above dates. Faith is open to start a new class whenever there are enough participants
• Intensive and carefully structured course to equip students with all the required skills to become a confident, internationally certified and successful yoga teacher
• Comprises of practical training in yogi philosophies, asanas, bandhas, pranayama, teaching skills (including of instructional cues, asana alignment and adjustment), anatomy and physiology
• To equip trainees to have the confidence and be ready to teach real classes upon graduation based on feedbacks from lead trainers as well as other practitioners
• Graduates will be able to write lesson plans as well as to execute lessons that are suitable for beginners, intermediate and multi-level classes.
Admission & Application Guidelines
• To apply or enquire, please email Faith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• There must be at least 5 candidates to start the training programme. The number of candidates will be capped at 10.
• Every Saturday 9am to 6pm ( one hour lunch break in between)
• Every 4th Sunday of the month 9am to 1pm
• A minimum of 2hours of self/group practice on your own per week
• A weekly attachment of 1hour class with Faith
• Weekly assignment and readings
• $2790 (inclusive of all training materials and certificate)
• $2490 (early bird pricing till 1st April 2020)
• Take $200 off if sign up with a friend.
• Full payment must be made upon registration
• There will be no refunds for cancellations.