Are you a teacher looking to strengthen your teaching skills? Did you just graduate from a 200hours Yoga Teacher Training and unsure of where to begin or what to do with all the new information? After graduating from a YTT, many graduates find difficulties looking for a teaching position due to their lack of experience and confidence. Many new teachers, through no fault of theirs, found that even with a 200hours training, they do not know how to sequence their own classes, provide verbal or hands-on adjustments to students abilities or read a room. While many teacher training courses teach about yoga, there is a lack of education specifically to teaching yoga classes.
About the program
This is a 6 week course targeting those who already have completed at least a 200hour Yoga Teacher Training Course. Over the course of the 6 weeks, you will be able to fine tune your teaching skills with a customized and flexible program specifically designed to transit you from practice-teaching to your peers to leading a full class to real students. You will develop the confidence and learn to cultivate your own unique style of teaching and authentic voice as a yoga teacher.
What you will learn
Upon completion of the training, you would have learnt:
- Voice projection and confident presentation in room
- Verbal and hands-on adjustments
- Your position and presence in the room
- Smart, creative and effective sequencing
- Promote/ market yourself
- Get/ create the job your want by writing an effective resume
- Set up your own workshops/ retreats/ training
What’s included in this course
- 4 one-on-one meetings with Faith
- at least 4hours of observations/assists/ demonstration in Faith’s classes
- 2 sessions of class conducted by you for Faith to observe and to give honest and constructive feedbacks – Faith will help to promote and market the 2 classes.
- Ongoing email support
- Opportunities to assist during Faith’s classes or retreats
- Build or fine tune your bio profile and resume
- Unlimited access to Faith’s yoga classes
This program is ideal for
- Recent yoga teacher training graduates who did not learn how to sequence their own classes.
- Yoga teachers who have not taught since their yoga teacher training.
- YTT graduates who did not learn how to adapt postures to a variety of different body types and abilities.
- Part-time instructors considering making the leap into teaching yoga as a career.
- $895 for 6 weeks
- An option to extend at $150 every week
To apply or enquire, please contact Faith directly at email@example.com